Who we are
- Autoglass® can repair or replace any type of glass on any make, model or age of vehicle
- Autoglass® operate a ‘repair first’ philosophy which means that whenever possible, we will repair your existing windscreen rather than replacing it with a new one, saving you both time and money. Autoglass® repairs are carried out to the BSAU242a 1998 standard.
- Autoglass® can repair a chipped windscreen and you’ll only need to cover your excess if you claim through your insurance and have glass cover. This usually won't reduce any no claims bonus that you may have
- Autoglass® can take the hassle out of making a claim on your vehicle insurance by arranging for the work to be carried out and then managing all the paperwork direct with your insurer, even taking any payment (such as an excess) if necessary
- At Autoglass®, we only use glass manufactured to Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) standards, whether sourced from original equipment manufacturers or other suppliers, ensuring that the glass we fit is as good as the original piece of glass we are replacing
- Autoglass® serve more than 1 million motorists every year
- Autoglass® has over 1,000 mobile technicians across the UK
- Autoglass® train all its technicians to IMI accredited standard and our National Skills Centre in Birmingham is the only accredited training centre of its kind in the UK
- Autoglass® holds the ISO 9001:2015 Certification of Quality Assurance
- Autoglass® guarantees all our workmanship for as long as you own the vehicle that we fix
- Autoglass® is part of Belron®, the World’s leading vehicle glass and replacement company that operates in 30 countries
- Autoglass® has a dedicated research and development centre – Belron® Technical – that constantly develops the most up-to-date knowledge, tools and training for use by our technicians
Book an appointment
For a quick and easy way to make an appointment book online now.
Manage your appointment
Sign in to manage your appointment and pay any outstanding balance.