Autoglass® environmental policy
Autoglass® is the UK's leading vehicle glass repair and replacement expert, with over 1100 mobile technicians operating our mobile service. We recognise that our activities inevitably have an impact upon the environment, both locally and globally.
We believe that reducing our environmental ‘footprint’ is not only vital to the
continued success and quality of our business and the service we provide, but that we also have a social responsibility to care for and protect the environment for our generation and future generations to come.
This policy is a statement of our environmental commitments and provides a framework upon which to develop, implement and maintain a comprehensive Environmental Management System and improvement plan.
1. Identify, monitor and manage the existing and potential aspects of our operations that significantly impact on the environment in line with a culture of continual improvement.
2. Comply with relevant environmental legislation and other appropriate environmental requirements, seeking best environmental practice where it is viable to do so.
3. Prevent pollution from our activities.
4. Be efficient with the resources that we use. This includes (but not exclusively) energy used in our buildings and for transport, glass, consumables, packaging and water. Whilst maintaining quality, we aim to:
a. Rethink what we use and specify products that minimise environmental damage
b. Reduce what we use
c. Reuse what we can
d. Recycle what’s left
e. Restrict landfill waste to a minimum.
5. Educate and engage employees in our environmental agenda.
6. Provide the resources, training and information necessary for employees to comply with and implement this policy.
7. Ensure that decisions made to undertake new activities are consistent with our environmental commitments.
8. Communicate our environmental commitments to customers, contractors and suppliers.
9. Respect our neighbours by considering environmental impacts on the communities in which we operate and promote open dialogue with them.
This policy statement will be reviewed as appropriate to ensure its continuing suitability to our business.
Book an appointment
For a quick and easy way to make an appointment book online now.
Manage your appointment
Sign in to manage your appointment and pay any outstanding balance.
Call us NOW on
0333 999 0100