Take a look at our job descriptions to see if you’ve got what it takes to be a Customer Contact Centre Advisor, Technician or Branch Manager.
Customer Contact Centre Advisor
Reports to: Team Manager
As the first point of contact for our customers it is the Advisor’s responsibility to convert all opportunities into secured appointments and to provide the highest level of customer service at all times.
Experience of working within a customer service environment is preferred but not essential. You will be a good communicator, have an excellent telephone manner and be a team player.
We are looking for reliable, enthusiastic individuals and in return offer comprehensive training, a wide range of benefits and the opportunity to develop.
It is also important that you have the flexibility to work a shift pattern spanning over a 7-day cycle.
- Answer high levels of calls from customers, correctly establish their needs and action their requests accordingly
- Accurately entering varying levels of data into an in-house IT system
- Accurately recording customer information
- Actively promote Autoglass® products and services
- Liaise regularly with other departments i.e. branches etc
- Receiving customer payments
- Handling customer complaints and escalating where required
- Quoting prices to customers and turning opportunities into sales
- Customer service experience (not essential)
- Excellent telephone manner
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure without affecting quality of work
- Able to build and maintain relationships with colleagues
- Punctual and reliable
To exceed our customers’ expectations by giving the highest quality of service and standards of workmanship when replacing, repairing or fitting vehicle glass and providing other company services and products.
Branch Manager. Also carries out work under the direction of the Customer Contact Centre, as necessary.
Other key internal contacts:
Customer Service Advisors, Other technicians; Customer Contact Centre Operators.
- To meet or exceed Autoglass® customer service standards (e.g. Customer Service Improvement targets, response times, customer satisfaction measures, flexible approach to changes in customer demands)
- To consistently meet or exceed Autoglass® technical standards in the fitting of vehicle glass and other products and to ensure that the company’s ISO 9002 quality and other procedures are complied with.
- To ensure that you work within company productivity targets.
- To keep customers informed of the work process being carried out before and after the job
- To ensure complaints are minimised through correctly following Autoglass® procedures.
- To represent the interests of the customer in dealing with Autoglass® internal procedures, including promptly providing customer feedback.
- To seek out, identify and exploit all opportunities to increase the sales and further develop the business of Autoglass®
- To contribute towards effective team working and internal and external communication
- To undertake training and coaching as required to increase personal skills and to achieve Branch performance standards.
- To adhere to company Health & Safety procedures and use safety equipment provided
- To work willingly within the environment of Annualised Hours and Performance Management
- To be competent to undertake customer-related and administrative tasks as required within the Branch
- To achieve a high standard of accuracy when completing paperwork, documentation and using company IT systems.
- To ensure high standards of personal presentation and wear company uniforms at all times
- To ensure a clean and tidy workplace, and that customer and company vehicles are left clean and tidy after use.
- Ability to talk confidently to and influence potential customers.
- A practical aptitude
- Be self-motivated
- Being comfortable to work alone
- Be tenacious and resilient